Meat (Beef / Mutton / Chicken) - 1 kg
Rice (Pre-soaked for 20 minutes) - 1 Kg
Yogurt - 2 cups (½ kg)
Ginger Paste - 1 tablespoon (10 g)
Garlic Paste - 1 tablespoons (10 g)
Onions (Finely Chopped) - 4 medium (320 g)
Yellow Food Color (Optional) - As required
Coal - 1 small piece
Fresh Coriander Leaf - 2 tbsps
Habib Cooking Oil / Habib Banaspati - 1½ Cup (300 g)
Habib Barbeque Biryani Recipe Mix - 1 packet (60 g)
1. Fry Onions in Habib Cooking Oil/ Banaspati till golden brown. Take them out on an absorbent paper and crush them. Separate half of oil and keep aside.
2. Marinate meat with ginger and garlic paste, yogurt, fried crushed onion, fresh coriander leaves and Habib Barbeque Biryani Recipe Mix for 1 ½ hours. (In case of Beef/Mutton add 2 tbsps of papaya paste).
3. Cook marinated meat in remaining half of oil, when meat is tender, heat the coal to red hot, place a piece of bread in meat masala put the coal and pour a drop of oil on it and cover the lid to give it a bar-be-que effect, remove coal and bread piece after 9 to 10 minutes.
4. Boil rice in 10-11 glass of water with 3 tbsp of salt, till half done and drain.
5. Apply little oil on the bottom of pan and spread layers of rice and meat curry, sprinkle yellow color. Add remaining oil on rice layer. Allow it to simmer for about 10-15 minutes.
Serve hot with Salad and Raita.